PokerJuice Promotions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nikolaj Nikolaj 4 months ago.

Profile photo of Nikolaj

PokerJuice Promotions

By Nikolaj

Hey All!

We are currently running these promotions:

1) To new subscribers:

a) Use the coupon “gettingstarted” to get 28 euro discount on your first order when you sign up for a monthly or quarterly subscription.

b) Use the coupon “gettingstarted” to get 28 euro discount on your first order and get an Odds Oracle License or PJ Coaching for free (both value 79 euro), when you sign up for a yearly plan.

2) To previous subscribers:

a) Sign up for Yearly subscription and get an Odds Oracle License or PJ Coaching for free (both value 79 euro). Just make a note when you sign up or send an email after, so I know which one you prefer.

3) To existing subscribers

a) Upgrade from monthly or quarterly to yearly and get an Odds Oracle License or PJ Coaching for free (both value 79 euro). Just make a note when you sign up or send an email after, so I know which one you prefer and can cancel and refund remaining value of the old/existing subscription.

b) Upgrade from Yearly Starter to Yearly Professional (or Yearly Professional to Yearly Unlimited) and get 25% discount (+ refund for the remaining value of existing subscription). Simply write “upgrade” in the order note and I will make sure you get a partial refund and the discount!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers

Nikolaj

• Author
    Replies
  • Profile photo of Nikolaj Nikolaj

Promotion has been extended throughout Easter, so last day is 17. April!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)