This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kyyberi Kyyberi 3 years, 8 months ago.

Profile photo of Kyyberi

Coach Kyyberi

By Kyyberi

PokerStrategy.com PLO coach

I am offering very affordable private coaching for micro stakes PLO.

Me

I’m 38 years old poker player and I have been playing poker since 2006. I started playing PLO somewhere around 2008. I have been working as a poker coach since 2010. During the last 6 years I have produced over 100 educational videos and held few hundred coachings. So far I have had about 100 private students from all over the world whom I have coached. Not one of them have been unsatisfied (as far as I know) about the contents of the coaching.

For whom?

This offer is aimed to PLO2-PLO50 players. It doesn’t really matter what your skill level is, as we will work on your terms. From complete novice to micro stakes regular, I am sure we can improve your game. It doesn’t matter if your problems are technical, tactical or mental, I believe I can help you.

Outside poker I am working as a high level sports coach and as a teacher for kids. That gives me some tools and perspective to teach others.

Methods

Typical methods are:

– Session review (previously played)

– Going through hand histories

– Session sweating (live)

– Database leak finding

– Learning equity and pot odds calculations with examples

– Learning to use PokerJuice

– Going through a specific concept or a spot with examples and hand histories

Outside of those we can go through theory in different ways, the objective is to find the best ways for student to learn. Normal way to start is to watch a previously played session (in video) so we can find what your game level is and what the best ways are to improve it both in short and long term.

Two most common topics in coachings have been range definition and how to use that in decision making. I have a lot of experience in teachings those for low stakes players.

For coaching you need Skype and a microphone.

Price

The cost is 30€/h at the moment. For packages the price is 110€ for 4h and 160€ for 6h.

As far as I know, this is pretty rare offer. Usually coaches charge more as they need to compensate their lost grinding time. That’s why micro players haven’t been usually able to get private coaching. I want to offer this method of learning to even the smallest stakes players and therefore the price is so affordable.

To make it fair, you don’t have to buy a package before the first session. You can pay 30€ for the first hour, and if you are happy with my coaching that is deducted from the price of the package. You don’t have to commit to something you don’t know.

If you are interested in the poker coaching please contact me on the forum or via Skype.

Skype nick: Kyyberi